Access can seem daunting but it doesn't have to be
It’s not all about ramps and door widths. It’s about people, attitude and understanding customer needs.
Why choose us?
- LiveTourism is the leading UK consultancy on tourism accessibility
- We are passionate about improving access for all
- We understand what disabled customers want
- We help clients deliver what disabled customers need
- We tailor all our services for every client
- VisitEngland, the Premier League and major tourism agencies use us to lead their access programmes
We do things differently
LiveTourism has changed the way our tourism industry tackles accessibility.
Thanks to the pioneering work of Live Tourism’s founder Mandy Lane, accessibility for many businesses and destinations is no longer only about wheelchairs, lifts and spending lots of money.
We help our clients make accessibility interesting, achievable, relevant and profitable. We have many proven ideas and systems to help you, your team and your destination engage with accessibility, attract more customers and deliver satisfaction.
There are many ‘access consultants’ offering help with access audits, access statements, access plans and access policies. We are expert in all of these, but we also deliver:
- Unique customer service training
- Team workshops
- Video vox pops that show you what your disabled customers think
- Audio training tools to help staff engage with customers
- Interactive online courses tailored for your team
- Online and offline guides and advisory publications