Bespoke training for teams, businesses, leisure brands, destinations
With intense competition for visitors, there has never been a more critical time to use training to improve customer service, the quality of the visitor experience and overall business performance.
We also understand that training needs to work harder than ever before. Not only does training need to be stimulating and full of ideas, it’s also about the results – the practical actions that are taken following the training. That’s the real proof of the pudding!
Why choose us?
- Our training is based on clear, insightful, thought-provoking content
- The way we present content sets us apart from others – we are innovative and inspirational (have you played our snakes and ladders game?)
- We understand that one size doesn’t fit all – everything is tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Clients love our online courses and workshops. Our training is renowned for being stimulating, practical and results-orientated
What we do
- Online training programmes – e-learning allowing team members, managers, businesses to complete modules as time allows. Interactive with options to create action plans as you progress and download a certificate at the end.
- Toolkits – online or printed – dip in and out for ideas, suggestions, potential solutions. User-friendly, self-help guides to develop different areas of the business.
- Workshops and seminars – classrooms can be boring, not ours! Learning with us is serious fun. Fun for you, serious for the business. We expect – and get – full participation from delegates.
Who does what?
We create courses and deliver them. We don’t have to do both and can work with you to deliver existing courses or to create new ones for you to deliver.
“It was great. I can honestly say, hand on heart, that it’s probably one of the best training courses I have been on in 20 years of customer service training.” Chris Calvert, Bamburgh Castle.
“We found the style of training very refreshing! We do have a family suite and I am sure we can use lots of the ideas in our B&B.” Clare & John Troop, Ivy Farm B&B, Nottinghamshire.